Friday, 4 May 2012

Sugar cravings when no sugar is at hand...

Firstly, you DO need sugar at home. When you have no cookies, or chocolate and don't feel like making anything complicated... what to do?

I took inspiration from the time when Chiara told me she accidentally(kinda) put too much coffee in her cococsbollar(the swedish name for it). I felt bad this morning and wanted a quick and temporary solution to my mood; I didn't have anything sweet at home so I made Cocosbollar - except I didn't form them into balls.(hah) I simply took some butter, cocoa, sugar, vanilla sugar(?), havregryn(translate into english) and mashed it into a "dough" and of course put some coffee in it. Done, finished - swede chocolate (yes, swede like Swedish, hah... it's supposed to be sweet and funny...)

Anyway, I feel a lot temporarily better.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, I will do the same thing with chocolate muffins!!

    ReplyDelete